Tocofashion.com is a fashion company by Tocofashion., of EH47 9AY all affiliated domains Tocofashion related contents ( Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, NJAL, Google business,
Tocofashion is dedicated to keeping your data secure and private. Unless otherwise stated in this Policy we will not share, resell, or distribute your personal information to any other company or entity, and any information you commit to us is for your own use and reference only, and for the benefit of the other members. We may track movements and communications on the Website, and analyse statistics taken from data inputted into the Website by users in order to improve our quality of service.
All images, video, writings, recordings, and all other digital media remain your intellectual property, however we reserve the right to occasionally distribute reproductions of work in a digital and print form for Tocofashion promotional and marketing needs.
Information Collection And Use By Tocofashion
Tocofashion collects user submitted information such as name, email address, phone number to authenticate users and to send notifications to those users relating to the Tocofashion.com service. Tocofashion also collects other profile data including but not limited to: personal interests, gender, and headsize, and body size, and occupation in order to assist users in finding and communicating with each other.
Tocofashion also logs non-personally-identifiable information including IP address, profile information, aggregate user data, and browser type, from users and visitors to the Website. This data is used to manage the Website, track usage and improve the Website services. This non-personally-identifiable information may be shared with third-parties to provide more relevant services and advertisements to members. User IP addresses are recorded for security and monitoring purposes.
User Profile information including members’ pictures and names are displayed to people in order to facilitate user interaction in the Website and social networking community. Email addresses are used for the purposes of inviting new friends to join the Website, to add users to members’ friends’ networks, and to send notifications related to the service. With the exception of inviting friends, adding friends, and notifications, a user’s email address is not shared or displayed to people within a user’s personal network. We may also use a user’s email address to send updates, a newsletter or news regarding the service.
From time to time, Users may be asked to provide personal information including name, email address or home address or to answer questions in order to reply to your answer. We may transfer personal information to certain ad partners that you have explicitly requested to receive information from. It will be clear at the point of collection who is collecting the personal information and whose privacy statement will apply.
Tocofashion does not collect or process any data classed as a special category of personal data (classifications can be found at https://gdpr-info.eu/art-9-
Tocofashion complies with the GDPR and data held by us is held on the following basis provided in the GDP: Consent, Contract, Legal Obligation, Vital Interest, Public Task, or Legitimate Interest and is only such data; typically name, e-mail, phone number and address; necessary for us to contact you and payment details if we pay money to you. If you have any issues or would like to read our data protection policy or object to us holding your data and would like to delete it please contact us.
Invitations & Other Communications To Non-Members
Tocofashion members can invite friends to join the service by sending invitation emails. Tocofashion does not sell these email addresses or use them to send any other communication besides invitations or invitation reminders. Recipients of invitations from Tocofashion may contacting us to request the removal of their information from our database.
- Session cookies are used to remember selections made when you use the Website. Session cookies are deleted automatically when you leave the Website or close your browser.
- Persistent cookies are used to identify you when you return to the Website and/or to remember specific information about your preferences.
These cookies also help us understand browsing behavior within the Website, which can help us develop the Website in a way we believe will be most relevant to your interests. Persistent cookies are stored on your device and are not deleted when the browser is closed – these cookies must be ‘manually’ deleted if you want to remove them. To learn more about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
First and third party cookies:
We set cookies (first party cookies) on the Website, however, where we require additional information or services, we may also allow other companies to host cookies on our Website (third-party cookies). These partner companies have been carefully selected by us and are required to meet minimum contractual obligations.
- Strictly Necessary cookies – these cookies are used for technical reasons and are necessary to enable the Website to operate efficiently so that you can navigate the Website with ease and use specific features. These include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Website and cookies that help us to debug any errors. If these cookies are blocked or disabled, some of the Website’s functions will not be available to you and you may not be able to use our service.
- Performance cookies – these cookies are used to obtain statistics about the number of users of the Website and how much users interact with the Website. These cookies collect information that is aggregated and therefore cannot be used to identify an individual’s identity. Such information allows us to continuously improve the Website to provide users with a better online experience (such as enabling users to find what they are looking for more easily).
- Functionality cookies – these cookies are used to improve the functionality of the Website and make it easier to use. They help us to identify you as a repeat user of the Website and help us remember your preferences, which saves you time by making the user experience easier.
- Analytical – these cookies gather information about your habits when using the Website (including the pages you have visited). We may combine such information with other personal data that we have collected about you (for example your user profile) to enhance the Website and make it more tailored to you). These cookies may be placed on the Website by carefully selected third parties on our behalf (with our permission) in order to help us collect statistical data about users of the Website and conduct market research.
Tocofashion may share information that we collect through cookies, in aggregated form, with carefully selected third parties for the purposes set out above unless you disable or block cookies as set out below.
Journals & Weblogs, Message Boards, Social Media Classifieds And Public Forums
Please be aware that whenever you voluntarily post public information to Journals, WebLogs, Message Boards, Social Media, Classifieds or any other Public Forums that that information can be accessed by the public and can, in turn, be used by those people to send you unsolicited communications.
Correcting/Updating Or Removing Information
Tocofashion Website users may modify or remove any of their personal information at any time by logging into their account and accessing features such as comments. Users can request to delete their account and all associated content and data at any stage by contacting us.
Tocofashion takes precautions to ensure that user information is kept private. We use reasonable measures to protect member information that is stored within our database, and we restrict access to user information, The transmission of information via the internet is never completely secure. Although Tocofashion will do it’s best to protect your personal data and use industry standard procedures and security features to try to prevent any unauthorized access, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of your personal data is done at your own risk.
Please note that we cannot guarantee the security of user account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of member information at any time.
In the case of a personal data breach, Tocofashion shall without undue delay and, where feasible, not later than 72 hours after having become aware of it, notify the personal data breach to the supervisory authority competent.
Sharing And Disclosure Of Information By Tocofashion
Tocofashion may share your personal data with:
- our selected partners or suppliers where you have chosen to participate in surveys, enter competitions and promotions or activities relating to your use of the Website and have consented to our sharing your personal data with such partners of suppliers for direct marketing purposes;
- a prospective seller or buyer in the event of a sale or purchase of any business or asset of ours so that the buyer can continue to operate the Website;
- third parties that we engage to provide services for us. Where we provide your personal data to such third parties, they are required to keep your personal data confidential and secure, and must only use your personal data as instructed by us; and
- our partners or service providers, including for marketing purposes or where you have chosen to share your information through various features and functionalities provided via the Website.
Advertising And Communication
Where you have consented to receive marketing communications, you may be contacted by us or by one of our selected partners, in accordance with your marketing preferences. Members may opt out of receiving marketing communications at any time by contacting us or by using the unsubscribe link in the applicable communication. Tocofashion may transfer statistical or generic trend information about the use of the Website, such as information stored via cookies or statistical information, to advertisers. This information will not identify any individuals. Tocofashion will continue to contact you for non-marketing related purposes where we need to send a service message or any other information relevant to your use of the Website or information arising under a legal or regulatory requirement.
Changes In Our Privacy And Cookies Policy
From time to time we may make changes to our privacy and cookies policy. If we make changes, we will post them on our Website to make users aware of what the changes are so users will always be aware of what information we collect, how we use it, and when we may disclose it. A User is bound by any minor changes to the policy when she or he uses the Website after those changes have been posted. If, however, we are going to use users’ personally identifiable information in a manner materially different from that stated at the time of collection we will notify by posting a notice on our Website for 30 days.
Contacting The Website
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this Website, or your dealings with this Website, please contact us.